Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Stuck At Work - Need Help!!!!!

Hi, not sure if this is possible, but if it is then you are
genuis!!!!!!

We've got this system at work where we have to log in, though there i
a maximum of 40 users, so no more people can get in. However, if yo
have the time, and can be bothered, if you hold down the enter key fo
about an hour, if someone in that time logs out or turns their pc of
then you can take their space. Im quite sure nothing can be down whils
im using other programs on my comp, though would it be possible to ru
some sort of macro/program where if i was to go on break, it would kee
hitting the OK button to login - contsantly, until i stopped it??????

If someone can do this - then you have saved me hours of butto
bashing!!

--
stapleton230
stapleton2308's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3087

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
First, can you let me know your application. Are you on the web or in
another application. Because there are some application that allowas you to
wite macros basically srips in your application.

Pls. let me know the application. then I can help you.

Bye,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

well it's for mortgages called bluechip, it's an icon on my desktop, u
click it once, then it comes up with a login name and password (which
are already inputted), then all you have to do is press OK, then if it
comes up with the MAX USERS 40 box, then you press OK again to return,
then press OK again to try, then Ok to return and so on until you
finally get in!

--
stapleton2308
stapleton2308's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30878

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You should not Double post, let alone triple post in the same foru

--
superkopit
superkopite's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2949

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use our macro program "Workspace Macro Pro". You can get more
information and free trial download for Workspace Macro Pro from
http://www.tethyssolutions.com/macro-automation.htm

It will do exactly what you are looking for.

Tethys Solutions, Expert Services Group
http://www.tethyssolutions.com/ask-the-expert.htm
SMART Macro & Automation Solutions

stapleton2308 wrote:
Hi, not sure if this is possible, but if it is then you are a
genuis!!!!!!

We've got this system at work where we have to log in, though there is
a maximum of 40 users, so no more people can get in. However, if you
have the time, and can be bothered, if you hold down the enter key for
about an hour, if someone in that time logs out or turns their pc off
then you can take their space. Im quite sure nothing can be down whilst
im using other programs on my comp, though would it be possible to run
some sort of macro/program where if i was to go on break, it would keep
hitting the OK button to login - contsantly, until i stopped it??????

If someone can do this - then you have saved me hours of button
bashing!!!