Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to get to VBA Project Password

I recently learned that you cannot programmatically change the VBA Project
Password. I like to password the VBA Editor so when I make a change to the
code I have to go the long way around to input the password. I was wondering
if there is a code that will at least open the box to input the password. It
is such a pain to Click Tools / Macro / VB Editor ... then Tools / VBA
Project Properties.

Thanks for your help.

Steven