Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lost VBA Project Password

Need help.

I lost my VBA Project password. IS it time to stick a fork in my code

--
jasonsweene
jasonsweeney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=522

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
search Google for 'Excel password remover'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"jasonsweeney" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

Need help.

I lost my VBA Project password. IS it time to stick a fork in my

code?

--
jasonsweeney

---
jasonsweeney's Profile:

View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If it is excel 97, search the internet for a free file called VBAkey.exe

If it is up to excel 2002, send me the file along with an email saying it is
your file and you own the copywrite to it and I will remove the vba password
and send it back to you.

If it is excel 2003 and above, send me the file along with an email saying
it is your file and you own the copywrite to it .I will try, but have never
used this program on anything above 2002 so I don't know if it will work.

Ken

---