Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel lost function pointer in BIG project ?

Hi,

I have project with 4 XLA file and 16 Module.
This project call functiob from menu OnAction="p1.xla!f1".
If i duppicate my p1 project in p2, see two Menu.
But Excel call always p1.xla!f1. When i click on p2 menu p1.xla!f1 is calling
Why ?
If i delete a part of my file and that's working !!!
Regards
Philippe