Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to get a reverse filter list?

Hello
How to get a reverse filter list? I have a filtered by many complex filters
list. I want to get a list of items, which were filtered out by those
filters?
Excel version is 2003 sp2.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dmitry,

Select a blank column next to your filtered database, use Edit / Go to... Special Visible Cells
Only then press OK. Then type "Filtered" without the quotes, and press Ctrl-Enter. Then remove
the filters, filter the new column for blanks, then select those cells, use Edit Go To special
Visible Cells IK, then type "Filtered Out" and press Ctrl-Enter.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message ...
Hello
How to get a reverse filter list? I have a filtered by many complex filters
list. I want to get a list of items, which were filtered out by those
filters?
Excel version is 2003 sp2.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dmitry,

Select the new column (click on the letter heading above row 1), use Data / Filter / Auto Filter...
Then on the drop down, select "Blanks" - down at the bottom.