Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I reverse the order of a list in Excel?

I have a large list which covers 4 fields. I need to reverse the order
leaving all fields intact. How do I accomplish this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Sep 3, 11:55*pm, yoyudax wrote:
I have a large list which covers 4 fields. *I need to reverse the order
leaving all fields intact. *How do I accomplish this?

Add a fifth column. Put 1 in the first row, 2 in the second then
select both cells and fill down to the bottom of the list. Sort that
column in descending order to reverse the table's order.

Ken Johnson