Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cells Data Validation

Hi,
I have two cells A1 and A2. I need to use data validation for A2. Based
on value in A1, I need to query a database (Access) and return some
values. I want to find these values in the drop-down list in the
validation data for A2 cell. What do I have to put in Source field in
Data Validation form? One way would be to have in this Source field
this: -= MyQuery- , where -MyQuery -is a name already defined. The
issue, for me, is how to create programmatically, in VBA, the list of
values ("item1", "item2",...,"item_n"), and how to populate the name
-MyQuery -with values from the query.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Cristi