Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remembering Worksheet View after Event Code

VB gurus please help!

I have conditional formatting specified as worksheet change event code
using the case select method. However, in order to correctly set the
range of interest, I need to de-select any autofiltering and also
un-collapse all groups on the sheet.

The code works fine, but my problem is that other people will be using
this spreadsheet, and I can see how those people would get ticked off
because if they have the data filtered, and/or only a few groups
un-collapsed, that after they make a cell value change, they will lose
the way they had the spreadsheet filtered and grouped, because the
event code will un-filter everything and un-collapse all groups.

Is there a way you can "remember" how a spreadsheet looks, in terms of
what is filtered and what groups are collapsed or un-collapsed, and
then return to this view after the event code runs?

Thanks,
Chris

--
clmarquez
clmarquez's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29386

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can anyone help me out with my problem below, or can it simply not be
done in Excel VB?

--
clmarquez
clmarquez's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29386

[...]