Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Indirect Referencing in a Macro

I am trying to copy some data from one worksheet to another so I can work
with it, but need to indirect reference the range. Cell D73 has starting Date
cell reference and C72 has ending date cell reference so would like to use
their contents for my Range reference. You can see I have tried using & to
build the reference. I know that Range(Range("D73").Value works for a single
cell but need to reference more than one cell?

After I get the Range problem worked out will work on Offseting it so it
covers the area I need. Just Stuck for now.

Worksheets("06 PLATER 1 JAN-JUNE").Range(& Range("D73").Value &":" &
Range("C72").Value).Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Reports").Range("$A$1")