Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get two Values from closed Workbooks

Hello Excelworld

I'm Roger Larsson from Sweden and it's my first time in this forum.

How do I get Two (or more) Values from each closed Workbook in a folder
that contains only .xls-files. There will be new files all the time. The
Range of the Values could be i.e "G6" and "H54". I don't want the
Workbooks to be opened, instead I prefere to use i.e
"GetValuesFromAClosedWorkbook".

Why do I look for help?

Each .xls-file in the folder has a unique name. i.e 1002.xls
I'm using a Macro that list all the files as Hyperlinks in a new
Workbook. (Fakturalista.xls).Sheet("Fakturalista").Column A. Now I want
to get the Values above and put them in Column B and C. For this I want
to use the same Macro.

The Hyperlink Macro is attached. How do i get this Macro to start the
list in Row 4 instead of Row 1?

Thank's for your help Roger

|Filename: Hyperlink.txt |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4220 |

Roger Larsson
Roger Larsson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30441
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=501048

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Roger,

See Ron de Bruin at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm#folder

See particularly Ron's GetData_Example4().

Very properly, few in this group would be prepared to open unknown
attachments.

If you still have problems, post the relevant code.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Roger Larsson"
wrote in message
news:Roger.Larsson.21kq9n_1137156901.782@excelforu m-nospam.com...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Norman.

Thank you for tip (Ron's GetData_Example4()). It's working, but I still
don't know how to get two separated Values i.e "G6" and "H54". And how
do I get the list in the new worksheet to start in i.e Row 4?

Reg.

Roger Larsson