Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger Larsson Roger Larsson is offline

Default Get two Values from closed Workbooks

Hello Excelworld

I'm Roger Larsson from Sweden and it's my first time in this forum.

How do I get Two (or more) Values from each closed Workbook in a folder
that contains only .xls-files. There will be new files all the time. The
Range of the Values could be i.e "G6" and "H54". I don't want the
Workbooks to be opened, instead I prefere to use i.e
"GetValuesFromAClosedWorkbook".

Why do I look for help?

Each .xls-file in the folder has a unique name. i.e 1002.xls
I'm using a Macro that list all the files as Hyperlinks in a new
Workbook. (Fakturalista.xls).Sheet("Fakturalista").Column A. Now I want
to get the Values above and put them in Column B and C. For this I want
to use the same Macro.

The Hyperlink Macro is attached. How do i get this Macro to start the
list in Row 4 instead of Row 1?

Thank's for your help Roger

|Filename: Hyperlink.txt |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4220 |