Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I attach just one Excel worksheet in an email

I have a workbook with aorund 500 worksheets and the file is to big to send
all of it.
I don't know how can I attach just one worksheet in an email (Outlook
Express) that can be easy or if is neccesary to program please tell me and I
would do it.

I appreciate if anybody can help me!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fernando, have a look here for a way to do it,

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Tips
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Fernando Moreno" <Fernando wrote in
message ...
I have a workbook with aorund 500 worksheets and the file is to big to send
all of it.
I don't know how can I attach just one worksheet in an email (Outlook
Express) that can be easy or if is neccesary to program please tell me and
would do it.

I appreciate if anybody can help me!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Fernando

With code
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail2.htm

Or add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Manual you can right click on the sheet and choose
"Move or Copy.."

You can copy to a new workbook then and send that workbook

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl