Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I learn to write Visual Basic into an Excel Macro?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

"LeonSingreyScott" wrote in
message ...

Start he
(1) Get a book.
(2) Record a macro. Select the macro and select "Edit"; read the code.
(3) With Excel open hit Alt+F11. Then hit F1. Read.
(4) Google the Microsoft.Public.Excel.Programming newsgroup for questions.
Read before asking a question.
(5) Note the web sites referenced in the NG answers and explore those sites.
(6) Try stuff on your own to see what happens.

That got me started.
Ed