-   -   How do I learn to write Visual Basic into an Excel Macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349939-how-do-i-learn-write-visual-basic-into-excel-macro.html)

LeonSingreyScott

How do I learn to write Visual Basic into an Excel Macro?

Ed

How do I learn to write Visual Basic into an Excel Macro?

"LeonSingreyScott" wrote in
message ...

Start he
(1) Get a book.
(2) Record a macro. Select the macro and select "Edit"; read the code.
(3) With Excel open hit Alt+F11. Then hit F1. Read.
(4) Google the Microsoft.Public.Excel.Programming newsgroup for questions.
Read before asking a question.
(5) Note the web sites referenced in the NG answers and explore those sites.
(6) Try stuff on your own to see what happens.

That got me started.
Ed

Gary L Brown

How do I learn to write Visual Basic into an Excel Macro?

Try John Walkenbach's site. His books are great!!!

http://j-walk.com/ss/books/index.htm

HTH,
--
Gary Brown