Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't open VBA-Code Window

I can not open the VBA-Editor window. Not with Alt+F11 nor the menu. The fan
starts to run, nothing happened. The window freezes and I have to kill the
application.
IT's with all Office 2003 SP1 products and VB6 on WinXP SP2.
The system worked properly for month before the problem showed up.
I reinstalled all Office products and VB6 but nothing helped.

Where is the problem. I tried sfc /scannow but that also didn't help.
Thanks
Chris

Crosspposting with excel.programming and office.developer.vba because the
problem is on all products.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

better shut down your computer and

take your school books and study well dear

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

can u be more specific and just explain the results u want!!

If you don't understand the question, ask!
Chris

"sajay" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
ups.com...
better shut down your computer and

take your school books and study well dear

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Solution found

thanks to Tony Jollans in microsoft.public.word.vba.general

This sounds like corruption. If reinstalling Office doesn't help, try
deleting the VBA key in the registry (which is left unchanged by
(re)installation) ...

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA

If you delete this key, a clean copy should be created from built-in
defaults when you open the VBE.

"Christoph Dümmen" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I can not open the VBA-Editor window. Not with Alt+F11 nor the menu. The
fan starts to run, nothing happened. The window freezes and I have to kill
the application.
IT's with all Office 2003 SP1 products and VB6 on WinXP SP2.
The system worked properly for month before the problem showed up.
I reinstalled all Office products and VB6 but nothing helped.

Where is the problem. I tried sfc /scannow but that also didn't help.
Thanks
Chris

Crosspposting with excel.programming and office.developer.vba because the
problem is on all products.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi Christoph

Try opening Excel without any Add-ins or hidden workbooks:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Excel.exe" /Safe
Or Excel.exe /Safe

Do you have the same problem now ?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin