Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2003 Power Programming With VBA

Am a great fan of John Walkenbach
Have just purchased Excel2003,programming with VBA Bible & got the pdf
ebook.
Howvever I was very disappointed to find that it only contained a few
basic vba chapters & I should have purchased Excel 2003 Power
Programming With VBA
Would be grateful if someone can share or email me a site where i can
download a copy of the ebook for Excel 2003 Power Programming With VBA

thxs

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi al,

If you are a great fan, you should go out and purchase the book
instead! I have both books you mention as well as Mr. Excel's "VBA and
Macros for Microsoft Excel" and find them ALL to be excellent
investments...

Take it as you will, it is just my $0.02 worth!!!

Regards,

Ric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Al007,

My previous post didn't seem to go through!!!

If you are a serious fan you should go out and buy the book instead!
They are both excellent books to have around... I also recommend Mr
Excel's "VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel".

Regards,

Ric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Am from a small island in the indian ocean & it's not available in the
bookshops!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Incidentally, I don't think that there are any books with the title
that you are referring to. You probably bought the Excel 2003 Bible
instead of the Excel 2003 Power Programming with VBA. Will Amazon not
deliver to your residence?

Regards,

Ric