Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Power Programming, Bible books

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Hi Jeff

It is true that there are no big different between 2000 and 2003.
So most of the content in the book is the same.
Between 2000 and 2002 there are more things changed then between 2002 and 2003.

Yes, but the reviews point out that the new books do not cover the new features added since 2000.
If that's true, then there's no point in me buying the newer books. If it's not true, then I'll buy
the new books.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jeff

I only have the 2002 version but John add nice icons into the book with
"new feature" on it when it is new.
Look at the book in your bookstore first before you decide.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl