Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default newbie question workbook using c#

Hi All,
I am trying to set workbook name from it's default book1 so the user does not have to type
the filename when it comes to saving the spreadsheet. I am using c#, but I can't change the workbook
name because it's Read Only.

Any help will be appreicated.

Thank You.