-   -   newbie question workbook using c# (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349190-newbie-question-workbook-using-c.html)

No Name

newbie question workbook using c#

Hi All,
I am trying to set workbook name from it's default book1 so the user does not have to type
the filename when it comes to saving the spreadsheet. I am using c#, but I can't change the workbook
name because it's Read Only.

Any help will be appreicated.

Thank You.

Peter T

newbie question workbook using c#

A never saved default book1 would not be Read Only. However you can only
change the name of a workbook when you save it, Saveas ..

Regards,
Peter T