Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Email Workseet as Body of email

Hi

I have tried the www.dicksclicks.com function and macro, it works, but
somehow, because it converts to HTML, the graphs and charts don't
apeear on the email body....can i not format as rich text and send
email on body?

Cheers
Sunny

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Sunny

See the link to the MS kb in this link if you use 2002 or 2003
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail2.htm

If you want to send a chart see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/chart.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message ups.com...
Hi

I have tried the www.dicksclicks.com function and macro, it works, but
somehow, because it converts to HTML, the graphs and charts don't
apeear on the email body....can i not format as rich text and send
email on body?

Cheers
Sunny

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron. I have used your code before. Nice to get a response from you.

I use Office 200. Is there another way out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron. I have used your code before. Nice to get a response from you.

I use Office 2000. Is there another way out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Sunny

No not with code in 2000
The only way is to create a picture of the range and send that.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message oups.com...
Hi Ron. I have used your code before. Nice to get a response from you.

I use Office 200. Is there another way out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

Can you please help me with automating this? Is there no way I can
automate creating a picture of that range and sending email through
Outlook 2000?

Regards

Sunny

wrote in message oups.com...
Hi Ron. I have used your code before. Nice to get a response from you.

I use Office 200. Is there another way out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Sunny

I want to create a example for this on my site but don't have much time on this moment.
I want tu use Code from Harald staff for this.

A simple example is this that create a sile in C
You can use the outlook code from my site to send it

Sub Testing()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Selection.CopyPicture Appearance:=xlScreen, Format:=xlPicture

Set ctoTheChartHolder = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Add(0, 0, 800, 600)

Set chtTheChart = ctoTheChartHolder.Chart

' Paste the picture onto the chart and
' set an object variable for it
ctoTheChartHolder.Activate
With chtTheChart
.ChartArea.Select
.Paste
Set picThePicture = .Pictures(1)
End With

' Set the picture's properties...
With picThePicture
.Left = 0
.Top = 0
sglWidth = .Width + 7
sglHeight = .Height + 7
End With

' Change the size of the chart object to fit the picture
'better
With ctoTheChartHolder
.Border.LineStyle = xlNone
.Width = sglWidth
.Height = sglHeight
End With
' Export the chart as a graphics file
blnRet = chtTheChart.Export(Filename:="C:\range.gif", _
FilterName:="gif", Interactive:=False)
ctoTheChartHolder.Delete
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message oups.com...
Hi Ron. I have used your code before. Nice to get a response from you.

I use Office 200. Is there another way out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Ron, the above code works great, I had a look at your site, but
how do I add this image with the HTML format Outlook email's body?

Regards
Sunny

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You must add it as attachment

Attachments.Add ("C:\range.gif")

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message ups.com...
Thanks Ron, the above code works great, I had a look at your site, but
how do I add this image with the HTML format Outlook email's body?

Regards
Sunny

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

But I want in on the body of email. Is that not possible at all ? With
2000? Maybe another macro in Outlook to insert image before sending
that mail ? Just wondering

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No, most people can see pictures in there mail program.
Time to upgrade (wait for Excel 12)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message oups.com...
But I want in on the body of email. Is that not possible at all ? With
2000? Maybe another macro in Outlook to insert image before sending
that mail ? Just wondering

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Ron. I will work with the attachments for now.

Regards
Sunny