Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default message in the body of the email

Hi,

I need to include a message in the body of an email. I have an Excel file
that has a macro button that when clicked will open Lotus Notes email with
the Excel file attached. However I would like to include some standard
language in the body of the email and have gone through some of the links
here and have not had any success when creating my macro so that the message
will appear in the body of the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi pdaws

For Outlook see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm