Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel within the body of an email

I am trying to send an Excel spreadsheet within the body of an Outlook email. The spreadsheet has collapsible outlines in it. When I send the file from Excel all of the outlines are collapsed, However when the email is opened in Outlook the outlines are completely expanded and there are no outline buttons to collapse or expand the sections

Other than by sending an attachment is there a way to retain the collapsing outline funtionality from Excel within Outlook? I am using all 2003 versions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi McDougle

AFAIK this is not possible

--