Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 3 unanswered questions:

1. Print 3 copies of a specific region in the same page (the fastest and
Easiest).

2. I made a function (the typical function of convert numbers to cardinals
(two thousand etc etc etc)), my problem is, when I pres a number (any number)
the entire macro is evaluated, and this happens with all the numbers I type,
as you can imagine, this takes long, so, There is a way to evaluate the
function just if certainness cells are changed (or certainness sheets are
selected)????

3.Hi, I learn how to get information from internet to excel, so the
information is refreshed every x minutes, what I need to do is to fill from
excel to internet information.
There is an internet page (www.telcel.com) that allow users to send SMS for
free, you just need to type your message and the phone number and press the
send key (enviar because it's a Mexican page), what I want to do via excel is:
blablabla
If cells(2,2) <400 then
'' Send the message in cells(5,6) to the phone number in cells(3,4)''
elseif cells(2,2)200 and cells(2,2)<300 then
'' Send the message in cells(5,6) to the phone number in cells(5,4)''
Else
'' Send the message in cells(5,6) to the phone number in cells(7,4)''
end if
blablabla
And also Id like to know if I can fill the textboxes of yahoo or hotmail
via VBA-Excel
Any help will be appreciate
TIA