Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there a way to access documentation more easily?

Take Range.AddComment Method as an example. Clicking the link
"AddComment Method" under
MSDN2 Library Development Tools and Languages Visual Studio
Visual Studio Tools for Office Reference
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel Range Interface Methods
which points to

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...US,VS.80).aspx

takes more than 15 seconds to load the page on a DSL line (FireFox is
slightly faster). How can I speed this up? Or is there a way to
download the complete Excel documentation to my local drive? Is it
possible to disable the rich Javascript and still get the page loaded
correctly? And if I could eliminate the upper frame, that would be
ideal. Thanks for any advice.

Yong Huang