Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "File Error: data may have been Lost"

Have a three sheet file. Data gets put into one sheet. A Workbook_Open
procedure works correctly but for some reason I get this File Error: data
may
have been Lost upon opening. I tired On Error Resume Next dose not work.
Data is not lost. How can I suppress if not resolve another way.

Sincerely,
Arturo