Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to start a VB6 program form Excel VBA macro code ?

There are some problems that I will solve with VB6 Code.

Sequence.
1 .Program VBA Excel Calls a VB6 program.

Best regards

How to start a VB6 program form Excel VBA macro code ?

Is this possible ?
--
Øyvind
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Øyvind,

Is this what you mean?

Sub Call_VB_App()
RetVal = Shell("C:\MyApp.EXE", 1)
End Sub

Grtz,
Rody

"Øyvind" schreef in bericht
There are some problems that I will solve with VB6 Code.

Sequence.
1 .Program VBA Excel Calls a VB6 program.

Best regards

How to start a VB6 program form Excel VBA macro code ?

Is this possible ?
--
Øyvind

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes thank you. :-) This was exactly right answer.
--
Øyvind

"Rody Meulman" wrote:

Øyvind,