Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Importing worksheets to a database

Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been programming excel macros for
shot time now and am trying to make a process where i can update
database through excel. I want to take my current worksheet update m
access database without having to open up accesss. then pull qrys bac
from the database to excel. is this possible? or is there an easier wa
i can run SQL queries in excel?

Thanks
Blak

--
BlakeDro
BlakeDrol's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2888

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MaC MaC is offline

Try do do it over ADO library. Google should be helpful. The syntax of ADO
support in VBA is similar in Excel and Access, so you'll find there enough
info to start.

Good luck
MaC

Użytkownik "BlakeDrol"
napisał w wiadomo¶ci

Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been programming excel macros for a
shot time now and am trying to make a process where i can update a
database through excel. I want to take my current worksheet update my
access database without having to open up accesss. then pull qrys back
from the database to excel. is this possible? or is there an easier way
i can run SQL queries in excel?

Thanks
Blake

--