Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Importing an Excel Database

How can I import an Excel database into my Yahoo! email address book?

I created a rather large database that has a lot of email addys, along
with a bunch of other fields (e.g., name, address, postal code, etc.).

Anyway, I would like to import the names and email addys into my Yahoo!
email program instead of having to retype the buggers.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Jack wrote:
How can I import an Excel database into my Yahoo! email address book?

I created a rather large database that has a lot of email addys, along
with a bunch of other fields (e.g., name, address, postal code, etc.).

Anyway, I would like to import the names and email addys into my Yahoo!
email program instead of having to retype the buggers.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Off topic here. You should check Yahoo help. I use the new beta version
and under mail options there is a import/export option. If all else
fails you could import your list into Outlook Express and then to Yahoo.

gls858