Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change Font Color in cell Based on another cell value

I have a form which uses Validation lists. I'm looking to have the font
color, in Specific Cells (say cells B10, H10,I12, etc.), Change to red based
on a value selected from a drop down validation list in cell F4 (Value =
"New").

Any help would be appreciated!
--
John