Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Font to change color automatically based on value in cell.

I have a cell that includes a formula for a particular take rate, if that
take rate is over or below the targeted take rate, I would like the font to
change color.

I'm thinking it is an if statement, for example if goal is 20% and value is
21% change font to bold blue.

I am using Excel 2003. Thanks!