Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default relative path in shell command (excel)

Hi guys.

Im having some trouble to make a relative path inside the SHELL command in a
excell macro... (whereever i have my xml the command shell looks for the.VBS
file in the same directory)

Shell ("wscript.exe .\Script_Congressso.vbs") doesen´t work...

Thnks a lot

SpeeD
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in your macro that calls you macro, set the default directory to the
directory with your macro

Chdrive "C"
ChDir "C:\my\macros"
Shell ("wscript.exe Script_Congressso.vbs")

Tom Ogilvy