-   -   relative path in shell command (excel) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345756-relative-path-shell-command-excel.html)

SpeeD

relative path in shell command (excel)

Hi guys.

Im having some trouble to make a relative path inside the SHELL command in a
excell macro... (whereever i have my xml the command shell looks for the.VBS
file in the same directory)

Shell ("wscript.exe .\Script_Congressso.vbs") doesen´t work...

Thnks a lot

SpeeD

Tom Ogilvy

relative path in shell command (excel)

in your macro that calls you macro, set the default directory to the
directory with your macro

Chdrive "C"
ChDir "C:\my\macros"