Old January 28th 04, 11:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Writing Command Shell (stdOut) to Excel Cells

Hi,

I'm trying to write a VBA macro to write output from a command shell
command back to cells in the spreadsheet. Specifically, I'm grabbing
IP addresses in one column in Excel, running a reverse ping against
each IP address and writing the hostname result in a separate column
in Excel. I've got all of it finished except for writing the output of
the ping command into the separate Excel column.

Any would be much appreciated!

Thanks