Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Flip comment to left

Hi,

how can I let a comment flip to the left side in stead of the default right
side. I know, excel does it automatically, but I want to do it
programmatically.

Thanks
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom,

the left property only works when my comment exceeds the right border of the
visible cells on the right. Can I force excel to flip always to the left?

Thanks
Jos Vens

"Tom Ogilvy" schreef in bericht