Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to transfer info automatically from an excel data base to a word document OR an excel

Hello

I'm working on a project with an excel database and need help with the
following.

This database has some dates that are changed regularly and I need to
make an automated
system so that everytime one of the dates is changed on the Excel
database, it changes

automaticaly the date in 2 different word documents and print them
both.
Any ideas on how it can be done?

In the case you don't know how to do it on a Word document, I can get
one of the documents

inside the database, the others (they are too many) can be reformated
to Excel files, but as

external files, that is, not in the same file of the database.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this.

By the way, if your solution can be done without programming, much
better, I don't know of

any programming language.
But if you can't think of a way to do it without programming, tell me
anyway and I see if I

can get one of my more nerdy friends to do it for me.
Thanks again.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One answer provided in microsoft.public.excel

--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

oups.com...