Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I transfer information from excel to an existing word document using a macro

I need to write a macro that will transfer information to existing wor
documents. I have seen how to do it if I am transfering it to a ne
word document but I need to put it in place in existing forms. wil
someone please give me a sample of how to do it

--
sweetiez111
sweetiez1114's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2512

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here's an example

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...tomating-word/

--
Dick Kusleika
Excel MVP

sweetiez1114 wrote:
I need to write a macro that will transfer information to existing
word documents. I have seen how to do it if I am transfering it to a
new word document but I need to put it in place in existing forms.
will someone please give me a sample of how to do it?