Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I transfer information from Exel to Word Mailings?

I just installed Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. I need to transport
mailing information, name and address, from a simple spreadsheet to mailing
labels in Word. The site that I download mailing information from places the
Name in one column and the Address in the adjoining column.
Is it possible to transfer this information from Excel directly to a page of
mailing labels in Word?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to use the mail merge feature found in Microsoft Word in
order to set up your mailing labels. You can read an article on doing
a mail merge using Word and Excel at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/mail_merged_labels.htm

Dave Carmany
OnlineLabels.com
CLICK. PRINT. STICK
http://www.onlinelabels.com
Blank Labels for laser and inkjet printers

On Aug 15, 12:00 pm, Mike Ryan <Mike
wrote:
I just installed Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. I need to transportmailinginformation, name and address, from a simple spreadsheet tomailinglabelsin Word. The site that I downloadmailinginformation from places the
Name in one column and the Address in the adjoining column.
Is it possible to transfer this information from Excel directly to a page ofmailinglabelsin Word?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you, I actually found that in the help files after I posted my
question, I didn't realize it was that easy.
Thank you very much for your response!