Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Replace formula's in two columns with the value's with VBA

Hi all, I have two columns that have formula's in and i need to replace
the formula's with the values. The page can be up to 60,000 rows long,
so the code need to be quick if possible.

Thanks in advance

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Select the range of cells, and right click on the right border.
Keeping the right mouse button down, drag the region one column
to the right, then back to its original location. On the pop-up
menu that displays, select "Copy Here As Values Only".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Les Stout" wrote in message
Hi all, I have two columns that have formula's in and i need to
replace
the formula's with the values. The page can be up to 60,000
rows long,
so the code need to be quick if possible.

Thanks in advance

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in code