Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need add-in that saves worksheet as PDF file

I looked around and I've found a package or two that convert workbooks to
PDF files. We're looking for something simple. A button on the sheet runs
it and that sheet only gets saved as a PDF. Maybe later I'd want to have a
few sheets in the file. We then want to lock the PDF file so that it can't
be changed.

What are my options for doing this?

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).