Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Randon file saves

It is possible to avoid the warning prompt if:

1. the file is being closed in VBA
2. Application.DisplayAlerts is also set to FALSE
--
Gary's Student

"brando13" wrote:

This is an odd problem that I have not seen anybody discuss before, so I
don't know where else to look.... I have a user in my company that is
experiencing problems when he closes out of an excel file. Basically, he will
NOT be prompted to save the file he was working on whenever he exits that
file... It just exits him out of the file... When he re-opens the file, no
changes made have been stored. And oddly enough, it doesn't happen all of the
time... We've tried looking at various settings to see if we're missing
something, but...

Anybody got any ideas as to what's happening and how it can be fixed??