Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple VLOOKUP??

I have a matrix where at times some of cells get a value. I need those
values for other calculations but VLOOKUP only takes the first of them.
Is there any other way to get to an array which shows all the values I
need? I have scanned the web and there are some privately developed
functions but it looks they dont work, or maybe I am doing something
wrong. Any idea out there??!!

Many thanks

BC

--