Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Enter date in text box - copy to worksheet cell

I need to enter a date in a text box in the format:

day, month and year using numerical values.

e.g. 15/07/2005.

On clicking the ok button on the form the values need copied to a worksheet
cell.

I have written code to achive this but I keep incountering a frustrating
problem in that excel insists that if the day value is twelve or less then
this should be the month value and the program transposes the values.

Thanks in advance.

Francis Brown

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Better answer provided - check it out.