Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Convert Excel 4 Macros

Is there any automaticaly way to convert excel 4 macros to excel VBA?
--
Arcindo RA Lucas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Cradino,

I am not aware of any such utility or method.

---
Regards,
Norman

"cradino" wrote in message
Is there any automaticaly way to convert excel 4 macros to excel VBA?
--
Arcindo RA Lucas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norman
But along the excel update process user didn't have to convert there macros
manually!!!!!!!! What was the steps they have do?

Best regards

"cradino" wrote in message
Is there any automaticaly way to convert excel 4 macros to excel VBA?
--
Arcindo RA Lucas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Cradino,

But along the excel update process user didn't have to convert
there macros manually!!!!!!!! What was the steps they have do?

Excel overcame the conversion problem by maintaining a compatability path.

Of more immediate pertinence, If you can clearly enunciate your
requirements, I am sure that you will receive assistance to write a suitable
VBA macro.

---
Regards,
Norman

"cradino" wrote in message
Is there any automaticaly way to convert excel 4 macros to excel VBA?
--
Arcindo RA Lucas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom
Thanks for your time.
I'll try, but I think it's not possible. I never more needed them. I have
programmed excel 4 macros to road engeneering calculations but since 1996 I
never more used them because I have bought InRoads, a software that was
boughted by Bentley from Intergraph.
I'll post here the try results.
Best
Lucas