Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default convert excel doc with macros as web document

Hi,

How can I convert an excel file with macros to an html
document and still keep the macros. I was able to "save
as" web page but the macro radio buttons are lost.

Thanks,
Leo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Leo,

I had the same idea but believe that the VBA Macro capability is los
on conversion to html unless the macros invokes some kind of Javascrip
or web aware programming instruction. No doubt someone will have
solution.

Good luc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Pauly,

Thanks for the response. I guess we will just save it
as .xls file and create a link for users to download.
I had the same idea but believe that the VBA Macro

capability is lost
on conversion to html unless the macros invokes some kind

of Javascript
or web aware programming instruction. No doubt someone

will have a
solution.

Good luck

---