Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cradino cradino is offline

Default Convert Excel 4 Macros

Hi Tom
Thanks for your time.
I'll try, but I think it's not possible. I never more needed them. I have
programmed excel 4 macros to road engeneering calculations but since 1996 I
never more used them because I have bought InRoads, a software that was
boughted by Bentley from Intergraph.
I'll post here the try results.
Best
Lucas

"Tom Ogilvy" escreveu:

You still don't have to convert Excel 4 macros. They still run in the
latest version of Excel. I can't say about future versions.

Tom Ogilvy

"cradino" wrote in message
Hi Norman
But along the excel update process user didn't have to convert there

macros
manually!!!!!!!! What was the steps they have do?

Best regards

"Norman Jones" escreveu:

Hi Cradino,

I am not aware of any such utility or method.

---
Regards,
Norman

"cradino" wrote in message
Is there any automaticaly way to convert excel 4 macros to excel VBA?
--
Arcindo RA Lucas