Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Use VBA to format paint cell(s)

Is it possible to make the formatting of a target cell the same as some
source cell - like through the use of the toolbar "format painter"?

If not what's the best way to go about replicating formatting from one cell
to another?

Thanks in advance for any ideas you have.
Charles
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It can be, but why not just use the format painter?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

" wrote in