Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Thomlinson

Default Need conditional statement to paint a cell

You can use conditiona formatting. Select the area where the grades are
entered and then select Foramt - Conditional Formatting. Change the cirteria
to less than and then enter the value...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"M.L." wrote:

I'd like to embellish my gradebook by automatically painting cells a
specific color when the grade entered is less than 70. Any help will
be greatly appreciated. Thanks.