Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default type "cheese" in a1. Click cheese and get picture?

Can I type a word in Excel and have that word link to a picture?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe...

You may want to look at J.E. McGimpsey's routine:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi dude. Yeah you can. Just hyperlink to the picture path. You're question is
vague. There are numerous ways to do this, but it depends on the hows and
whens.

Can I type a word in Excel and have that word link to a picture?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Also see http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/ShowPicture00.htm

for a non VBA solution

Dm Unseen