-   -   type "cheese" in a1. Click cheese and get picture? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342510-type-cheese-a1-click-cheese-get-picture.html)

Eddie565

type "cheese" in a1. Click cheese and get picture?

Can I type a word in Excel and have that word link to a picture?

Dave Peterson

type "cheese" in a1. Click cheese and get picture?

Maybe...

You may want to look at J.E. McGimpsey's routine:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

--

Dave Peterson

Jason Sharp[_2_]

type "cheese" in a1. Click cheese and get picture?

Hi dude. Yeah you can. Just hyperlink to the picture path. You're question is
vague. There are numerous ways to do this, but it depends on the hows and
whens.

"Eddie565" wrote:

Can I type a word in Excel and have that word link to a picture?

DM Unseen

type "cheese" in a1. Click cheese and get picture?

Also see http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/ShowPicture00.htm

for a non VBA solution

Dm Unseen