Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to create a self extracting zip file that starts excel with a macro

I have created a pivot report against a .CSV data file.

Everymonth I want to email the combination of the CSV file and the
Excel pivot report to our users. So once the user clicks on the zip
file it must save the CSV file in say c:\temp and then save the Excel
pivot report as well in c:\temp and the Excel workbook pivot report
start against the file in C:\temp

Please help with code how I can do this.

Thanks
Karen